AVIRO Gloves Powered by HeiQ Viroblock, Black, 1 Pair
Hands are a potential surface for viruses and bacteria. AVIRO gloves are treated with HeiQ Viroblock from Switzerland. This results in an washable Anti-Viral surface which destroys pathogens when they come into contact with the fabric surface. AVIRO gloves are anatomically fitted to your hands for a superior fit, and with a self-sanitizing surface giving you a full 50 hours of use between washes.
Made with a high filament fabric which you can wash and reuse multiple times, offering a sustainable and economical alternative to disposable gloves.
– Screen responsive fabric on the tip of index and thumb to use on touch screen devices.
– Silicon on the inside of palm for improved grip.
– Engineered with Anti-Viral fabric
AVIRO fabric has been independently tested:
– ISO18184 Anti-Viral Efficiency >99% (coronavirus & H1N1)*
– ISO20743 Anti-Bacterial Efficiency >99%
- Blue Sign Approved Dyeing.
- BSCI Approved Production Facility.Please note we are not able to accept returns or exchanges on gloves, face masks or gaiters unless they are faulty.
- *This product is treated with a biocide to protect it from microbes and germs. Active ingredient: silver chloride.
- AVIRO gloves are unique, upper fabric is engineered with HeiQ Viroblock, an advanced antimicrobial protection that lasts for up to 20 washes. This technology inhibits the presence and growth of bacteria and viruses on the fabric, creating a germ resistant surface.
Made with high quality fabric you can wash and reuse our gloves multiple times*. Offering a sustainable alternative to disposable gloves.
These gloves are not intended for medical use.
Please note due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on this product.*antimicrobial activity slowly reduces from 99.99% to 99.29% after x20 washes.
FABRIC & CARE:100% Polyester
Cold machine wash, do not bleach or use fabric softeners, hang to drip dry in shade, do not iron or dry clean. HeiQ Viroblock technology is active on fabric for up to 20 gentle washes. Please wash after 20 hours of use between 30-60°C (86-140°F)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:AVIRO garments are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment, and should not be used in place of other recommended measures to inhibit the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to follow the government and Ministry of Health guidelines, practice social distancing, hand-washing, avoid touching your face, and follow any instructions to stay at home.