Samsung 30Q (Button Top) 18650 Battery
In Stock | For use with our wall mounted thermometers.
UK only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection.
This is a button top variant of the above cell. They are designed for use in torches, R2D2 models, lasers, video doorbells and other such devices and NOT for using in vaping/e-cigarette products.
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 30Q
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Button Top
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 46.1g
Samsung SDI have recently renewed their public displeasure at the sale of their Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery cells (RBLIC) products to end users globally, We are bound by the Office for Product Safety and Standards in the UK to advise that Samsung SDI have not designed, manufactured, endorsed or otherwise approved these products for use by consumers. You are of course, free to use a product you have purchased as you wish but we recommend you take a look at the following;
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from 18650 UK, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. 18650 UK, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use. You can see our selection here
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.